"As one of the inaugural Co-Chairs of Food and Beverage Canada (FBC-ABC), I proudly affirm the tremendous value that our company derives from being a member of this association. We have gained access to invaluable insights, collaborative opportunities, and a collective wisdom that has contributed to our bottom line."
Michael Burrows, CEO, Maple Lodge Farms
Are you interested in joining Food and Beverage Canada?
“With over 1,500 businesses represented, including our own, Food and Beverage Canada (FBC-ABC) stands as a unifying force, bringing together provincial and regional associations alongside leading industry players. As President of Aliments LUDA Foods, I am confident that our collaborative efforts within FBC-ABC will continue to contribute to the flourishing success of our nation’s food and beverage manufacturing sector.”
- Robert Eiser, President, Aliments LUDA Foods
Food and Beverage Canada (FBC-ABC) is the leading organization for Canada’s food and beverage manufacturing industry. Located in Ottawa, we represent more than 1,500 members across Canada from coast to coast, producing all categories of food and beverage. As members of FBC-ABC, you gain access to a host of invaluable resources and opportunities to enhance your company or association’s advocacy efforts and strengthen your position within the agri-food sector, while contributing to the collective voice or industry in Ottawa.
Benefits for companies include:
· Access to members only weekly newsletter, News from Ottawa, which provides crucial insights, updates, and relevant developments in the political landscape that impacts the sector.
· Access to government relations experts that offer dedicated support for companies’ unique advocacy priorities, as well as assistance in facilitating connections with officials – this includes the ability to call into FBC-ABC's monthly CEO Political Round-up call.
· Industry advocacy opportunities including participation in lobby days and roundtables, as well as input in submission papers, reinforcing your company’s influence in shaping policies and regulations.
· Access to workshops, as well as government information sessions, designed to assist you in navigating the complexities of government processes.
· Eligible to apply to sit on FBC-ABC's Board of Directors and working groups, where you can play a pivotal role in shaping strategic initiatives for the advancement of the sector.
“With membership being limited to companies with manufacturing facilities based in Canada, Food and Beverage Canada (FBC-ABC) uniquely positions itself as the authentic voice championing Canadian interests. Our immersion in FBC-ABC is more than a membership; it’s a dynamic partnership with an organization deeply dedicated to tackling the most crucial challenges confronting our industry.”
- Mike Bannister, President and CEO, Atlantic Poultry Inc.
We are unique in that we represent Canada’s domestic food and beverage manufacturers. Representing more than 1,500 food and beverage manufacturing businesses across the country, our members include Canada’s six provincial and regional food and beverage manufacturing associations as well as leading companies.
“Nortera takes great pride in being a founding member of Food and Beverage Canada (FBC-ABC). This association has not only allowed us to remain agile and responsive to industry trends but has given us the opportunity to shape the trajectory of Canada’s vibrant food and beverage manufacturing sector.”
- Ted Lawson, Chief Commercial Officer, Nortera
- Designing and implementing solutions to the industry’s current labour challenges and future forecasted gap of 65,000 people.
- Leading and coordinating efforts to modernize Canada’s regulatory system to reduce unnecessary costs and maintain our global reputation for safety and innovation.
- Supporting policies that catalyze industry innovation and enhance competitiveness.